Today’s Gender of the day is: A warning label for Harmful Chemicals
Tonight’s Gender of the Night is: HAL 9000
Tonight’s Gender of the Night is: Midna
Today’s Gender of the day is: An empty railway yard
Today’s Gender of the day is: Dancing Cactus
White Coral Bells
I was thinking about this song earlier, my mum taught it to me; she learned it from her mother, and the three of us used to sing it as a round together. It obviously sounds much more interesting with three different voices, but it was still fun to record.
July & December
July: favourite song/band
Uhhh… I don’t have a favourite… >.>;
September: instruments I play/ want to play
I play piano and ukulele with some measure of skill, though I’d like to get better at both… I can kinda play autoharp… I used to play violin, I tried to play the flute for a while (it was too heavy)… I’d like to be able to play guitar, cello, I wouldn’t mind being able to play saxophone… steel drum, xyolophone, harp… Oh! I would LOVE to learn how to play Kalimba.
i knoww howw about i get dowwn to eye levvel wwith you so hopefully youll understand me better since obvviously my wwords arent gettin to you all the wway dowwn there
I’M NOT SHORT!! YOU’RE ALL JUST FREAKISHLY TALL AND I’M A COMPLETELY NORMAL HEIGHT.
To differentiate my character questionnaire from the zillions of other character questionnaires, instead of asking about the traits of your character, I’m going to focus on the actions of your character. The traits should manifest themselves in these actions.
What would your character do and how would they feel if…
- A friend turned on them?
- An enemy started being nice?
- They became permanently crippled?
- They became president/king?
- They had to do a stand-up comedy routine?
- Music they didn’t like was playing?
- Monsters attacked?
- A stranger kissed them?
- A stranger challenged them to a fight?
- Their house was on fire?
- They heard a nearby scream?
- They saw somebody getting mugged?
- They found a wallet on the ground and nobody was looking?
- A free game of Laser Tag was offered to them?
- They were given the choice between being loved and being respected?
- Somebody started cosplaying as them in-universe?
- They woke up and the first thing they saw was a spider on their pillow next to them?
- A baby in a basket was placed at their doorstep?
- Their house was foreclosed?
- They woke up one morning with a permanently scarred face?
- They didn’t get a joke that everybody else thought was funny?
- They had to choose one of Aristotle’s five senses to lose forever?
- They read Fifty Shades of Grey? (Ugh)
- They ran out of clean clothes?
- An animal started following them around?
- They had to kill to eat?
- They were about to die?
- They saw a hitchhiker?
- They had to run a marathon?
- Strangers started complimenting them on their looks?
- A good idea for a book came to them?
- They saw a mouse in the place they lived?
- They had an opportunity to take a vacation into space?